Thought it was quite suave! Life's good by the way. Must study more!
Go to wikipedia and look up your birthday (excluding the year). List 3 facts, 2 births and 1 death in your journal including the year.
8th of January
- 1297 - Monaco gains its independence.
- 1746 - Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1958 - 14 year old Bobby Fischer wins the United States Chess Championship.
- 1556 - Uesugi Kagekatsu, Japanese samurai and warlord (d. 1623)
- 1935 - Elvis Presley, American singer and guitarist (d. 1977)
- 1991 - Steve Clark, English guitarist (Def Leppard) (b. 1960)